- Familiarise yourself with Audio Architect Apparel’s Mission
- Familiarise yourself with Audio Architect Apparel’s Vision
- Familiarise yourself with Audio Architect Apparel’s Goals
- Represent Audio Architect Apparel at
- Product Launches
- Trade Shows
- Work Closely with Sales and Marketing Staff to Conceptualise Marketing Campaigns and Strategies.
- Brainstorm Ideas and Participating in:
- Product Development
- Work closely with customers to guide them through the customer journey, onboarding and brand story.
- Work closely with retailers and guide them through the brand story.
- Work closely with distributors to guide them through the brand story and help them understand the brand about our products.
- Like or Follow Our Social Media Pages
- Share Brand Message and content on your own Social Media Networks
- Post an image of any Audio Architect Apparel product twice a month on either Facebook or Instagram with hashtag;
- Creating website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers
- Create Content for Social Media that includes
- Blog Posts
- Write Editorial Commentary on Products for use in Product Descriptions
- Build a rapport with customers and vendors within social media platforms
Expansion and Growth
- Identify New Ambassadors and Grow the Audio Architect Ambassador Program
- Grow the Audio Architect Email List
- Building rapport with customers and vendors.
- Find new opportunities for Audio Architect Apparel to partner with like-minded people, artists and brands
- Identify and Make Contact with Potential Retailers
- Give Feedback on All Aspects of Audio Architect Apparel
- Vote on New Designs
- Track Customer:
- Media Campaigns.
- Monitoring Customer Feedback
Maintaining a Positive Image of the Brand at all Times
- Help Identify Concerns Before They Happen
- Escalating Complaints to the Appropriate Department
© 2017 - 2023
343.2 Ltd T/A
Office 7, Wetherby Business Centre, York Road, Wetherby,
LS22 6SL, UK